Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Lego Haul - 11/21/16

I'm currently in California for Thanksgiving to visit my in-laws, and to kill some time, my wife and I went to the Lego store at Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento.  It's smaller than the Mall of America store, but why not, it may have the bricks I'm looking for.  And it did.


The Lego Haul from 11/21/16

Unlike the MOA Lego store, this one had the brick yellow 2x4 bricks I need to wrap up construction on the Pony Farm.  I needed 78 of them to assemble the building for housing the horses, and that's how many fit inside a small cup.  It's a match made in heaven.
 
The horse barn at the Pony Farm.

I threw in some other pieces to fill out the cup for some future projects.  What those are, I do not know yet.  It's always nice to have a variety of bricks on hand for anything that might come to mind.  For now, I'll stay focused on the Pony Farm.  After assembling the barn for housing the horses, I'll need a few more bricks to ensure they have enough room in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment