Saturday, October 15, 2016

Pony Farm

I'm supposed to have a Pony Farm here, but I got nothing.  I had an idea for a design, but then gave up on it because the building housing the horses was too small and cramped to hold two horses comfortably.  I needed to tear it down and replace it with something a bit larger.

Current state of the Pony Farm: under major renovation

What I've currently have in the picture above is a reconfiguration of the Pony Farm layout, but since I don't have all the pieces to put the buildings together, I think I'll abandon this idea as well.  What I should do is expand the Pony Farm to two baseplates, one for the buildings to stand on, and one for the field to go riding on.

This new layout would allow me to place larger RECTANGULAR buildings on one plate. Yes, I don't have the bricks for it now, but it will give me an idea of what I will need, so I can make a run at the Pick-A-Brick wall.  The second place can be a wide open field, with the yellowish green plates, and obstacles for the horses to jump over them.

Pieces waiting to be utilized at the Pony Farm

I'll probably come back to this building a few times as I build it anew.  In fact, I think I'll get started on it right now...

Sets used: 10764

No comments:

Post a Comment