Monday, November 7, 2016

Lego Haul - 11/5/16

I went to the Lego store at the Mall of America, looking to pick up a small cup of 2x4 brick yellow bricks for my Pony Farm, but surprisingly, they did not have any on the Pick-a-Brick Wall.  The MOA store is usually great about having this staple bricks in all colors on the bottom two rows, but not luck this time around.  Sigh...

My wife and I did find the 2016 Christmas holiday sets.  We got one each of 40205 Elves' Workshop and 40206 Santa Claus.  Like the other holiday sets from 2016, they are figures you build with bricks, purely designed for decoration.


The Lego Haul from 11/5/16

40205 Elves' Workshop contents (left) and fully assembled (right)

40206 Santa Claus contents (left) and fully assembled (right)

The display figures that Lego came out with this year are a nice change of pace compared to last year's holiday scenes or the 2014 animals.  I'm curious as to what direct Lego goes next year.  We'll find out in January when Valentine's Day comes around.  Or sooner.  If you know something that I don't, I'd love to hear it.

The elves and Santa hard at work gearing up for Chrismas

No comments:

Post a Comment