Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Lego Haul - 11/15/16

I went out to BrickLink again to get some more Lego pieces.  This time around, I visited a new vendor and got some parts for my Watch Tower and Hospital.

The Lego Haul from 11/15/16

The dark stone grey 6x8 plates and the black staircase are for the Watch Tower.  I nearly have the floor for the third level complete.  I need 4 more staircases and about a dozen dark stone grey 6x8 plates to finish that building off.  I'm aiming to get that finished up in the coming months so I can get the blog post written up this winter.

The 2x12 blue plate and white door 1x6x6 Freestyle are for the Hospital.  That building is barely closer to completion, but I've got an order of bricks on their way from Lego right now with more Hospital parts.  Stay tuned, folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment