Saturday, June 27, 2015

Lego Catalogs

In the world of Lego, Christmas doesn't come once a year.  It comes FIVE TIMES a year!!

Once every quarter or so, Lego publishes and mails out a new Lego catalog, highlighting all the new sets that have recently hit stores and their website.  And when I get mine on the mail, I'm like a kid with the new Christmas catalog.

The June 2015 Lego Catalog

Although I constantly check Lego, Brickipedia, Facebook, and Twitter to find out what's on the horizon, I'll grab a Sharpie marker and put a star next to every set I want.  

Ooh, ooh!!  Can I get a Ferris Wheel?  Pwease?!?!

There's currently a lot of road construction in Minnesota, especially between my place and the Lego Store at the Mall of America.  As such, I don't really want to go there to see what's available for purchase (and neither does my wife).  Unless we absolutely need to (like when new Lego minifigures are released), we'll be avoiding it in the near future.  Which is great, because I can get free shipping on all orders over $75 (and I've got five codes for free shipping on ANY order).

I want this one, and this one, and this one, and...

Lego sends out new catalogs about once a quarter to correspond with each new season, plus an extra one for the holiday season.  If you'd like a catalog, you can either pick one up at your local Lego store (they've usually got them in a stack near the check-out), or you can click here to get one mailed out to you.

The last 12 months of Lego Catalogs (Fall 2014 to Summer 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment