Monday, February 1, 2016

Lego Haul - 1/30/16

Went to Toys'R'Us Saturday morning to see if I could find the other two Bricktober 2015 sets to go with the hotel and bakery I got for Christmas.

My wife and I were only able to find the 40142 Bricktober Train Station.  There was no Toys'R'Us store to go with it.

40142 Bricktober Train Station

Next October, I'll head out early to ensure I get all four sets exclusive to Toys'R'Us.  I should probably start saving up now, as each set this year was $20.  Is it worth it?  They jury is still out on that one, as I don't have a definitive plan for these sets in my town yet.


40142 Bricktober Train Station contents

Don't know when or even if I'll try to track down the final set.  Tried doing the same with the 2014 Bricktober sets this past summer, but I never got a movie theater.  Like I said, I need to get out early for 2016, and not wait two to three months after the release.

40142 Bricktober Train Station fully assembled

Maybe I'll have better luck next time I go down Deere headquarters in May.  We'll see.  I could always go on eBay, but I don't want to get ripped off twice in one purchase.

2015 Bricktober sets: the hotel, train station and bakery (left to right)

No comments:

Post a Comment