Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Lego Haul - 9/27/15

My wife and I went to Target on Sunday, and usually while we're there, I'll take a quick peek at what they have to Lego sets.  Good thing we checked this time around...


We were debating a trip to the Lego store at the Mall of America, but we didn't want to venture that far Sunday morning, as we were pretty run down from activities on Saturday (Minnesota Golden Gopher homecoming football game).  We had to make a Target run to pick up some essentials, however, and it turned out to be the route to go, as we FINALLY found Series 14 minifigures.

We grabbed 12 minifigures, as we were unwilling to check ALL the bags they had there, and we were pretty confident in our selections.  Our haul included a Fly Monster, a Banshee, a Wacky Witch, a Monster Rocker (or as we called him, Frankenstein Guitar Player), a Skeleton Guy, a Square Foot (Bigfoot), a Tiger Woman, a Wolf Guy, a Zombie Pirate, and a Zombie Businessman.

All these monsters (the theme for Series 14, since it's nearly Halloween) will be hanging out at the costume party at the Grandstand.  I'll also use them as decorations for All Hallow's Eve to give my sets that spooky flare.

I also grabbed a sand baseplate so I can develop a physical model for a beach, but that's a story for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment