Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Lego Haul - 12/31/16

The last of the Lego Christmas presents finally arrived on New Year's Eve.  My wife and I got a 71203 Portal 2 Level Pack for Lego Dimensions.

71203 Portal 2 Level Pack

I don't have an XBox, so I've never played a Portal game.  It seems fun, but also kind of difficult.  Playing the new level left me scratching my head a couple of times trying to figure out how to complete it.  And it felt like it took forever.  Using the portal gun was tough to figure out until I got the hang of it.  Use Y for a blue portal, A for orange.  Go in orange and come out blue.

Portal 2 Level Pack contents (left) and fully assembled (right)

I haven't attempted the level a second time yet, but I'm sure it'll be much easier when my wife and I team up.  We always work well together.  It's scary how much we can get done when we apply ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment