Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Lego Haul - 1/16/17

I get Martin Luther King, Jr. Day off from work, so I quickly ran down to the local Lego store to stock up on some bricks to continue construction on my Cargo Terminal and Pony Farm.

The Lego haul from 1/16/17

I filled a small cup with brown and yellow 2x4 bricks to build the walls for the Cargo Terminal.  With what I had already, I nearly completed them.  I was one brown brick short, but at least I've got the outside finished.  I just need a few pieces to complete the construction on the inside.

The contents of my small cup of Lego's

I also needed the Extra Large Grey Baseplate for the flooring in the Cargo Terminal.  I kinda wish they made a larger one.  With my current airport design, there's barely any room to bring the cargo plane up to this building to load and unload goods between flights.  A 15" square baseplate won't cut it.  Of course, my only option is to redesign the airfield to fit everything.  To be determined...
Current construction progress of the Cargo Terminal

I also got a sand baseplate to hold the office for the Pony Farm.  Now I can expand the building to a reasonable size, so the woman running it so she can host clients who may want to ride a horse, or maybe even stable one here.

The office at the Pony Farm

With two buildings nearly complete, it'll be that time again...  To design more buildings!!!

I know, it never ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment