Saturday, October 1, 2016

Lego Haul - 9/28/16

A few weeks ago, I helped a friend mail a guitar to some dude in Indiana.  My friend paid me back by sending me money over PayPal, so I thought the best way to put that money to use was to go on BrickLink and order some Lego bricks.

The Lego haul from 9/28

I ordered them from Jay and ADOPT-A-BRICK.  Jay is a good guy with excellent prices.  Among the bricks I got from him (and their uses):
  • Black 2x4 plate - This is the base for a flat screen television to sit in the doctor's lounge at the Hospital
  • 2 Blue 2x8 plates - These were used for finishing up the walls at the Hospital
  • 6 Dark Blue Grey 4x8 plates and 2 Dark Blue Grey 6x8 plates - Used to build the floors inside the Watch Tower
  • Dark Blue Grey 8x8 plate - I put this outside the Marina Office to build the dock outside the building
  • 2 Light Blue Grey 2x2 corner tiles - They completed the meat department display area in the Grocery Store
  • Trans-Clear Door 1x4x6 and White Door Frame 1x4x6 - I needed these to finish putting the dairy case display in the Grocery Store
  • White Panel 2x2x2 Corner - This went into the meat department display.  I forget what's going to be held in there.  I think it's for the fried chicken...
  • 2 Yellow Cone 1x1 - These are a part of the entryway to the Pyramid nightclub
  • 2 Yellow 1x1 plate with a clip - I put these inside the Firehouse at the Forest Police and Fire Stations 
I didn't get much this time around, and definitely not enough to finish of any buildings, but every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment