Sunday, October 23, 2016

Lego Haul - 10/22/16

My wife I got Lego Dimensions working on the Wii U the other night, and I was poking around the Lego website Friday afternoon.  Some older Lego Dimension sets are on sale on their website.  I was hoping that would carry over to the Lego store at the Mall of America, but sadly, this was not the case.  All the sets they had on the shelves were for the latest releases; A-Team, new Ghostbusters flick, Harry Potter.

We did, however, find a couple of the holiday sets.  There was 40203 Vampire and Bat for Halloween, and 40204 Pilgrim's Feast.

40203 Vampire and Bat (left) and 40204 Pilgrim's Feast (right)

As with most of the holiday sets I own, they're holiday decorations.  I've got the Vampire and Bat sitting out with all the other Halloween type things on the shelf.  Once Thanksgiving comes around, I'll bring out the pilgrim and those sets.

The contents of 40203 Vampire and Bat (left) and 40204 Pilgrim's Feast (right)

There is also a Christmas with a couple of elves to accompany this year's series of holiday sets.  I'll have to head to the Lego store next month to get them.

Pilgrim's Feast and Vampire and Bat fully assembled

No comments:

Post a Comment