Sunday, May 15, 2016

Seaside Cottage

The second piece in my series of Lake Shore posts cover the Seaside Cottage.  Lego calls it a Seaside House, but cottage sounds a little more intimate.

The Seaside Cottage

As I stated before, I was going to put some of these shoreline houses on the ocean before I decided to develop a lake shore area.  I'm tempted to take this set back to the ocean, as it is a SEAside house.

Left and right views of the Seaside Cottage

Right now, I have this set on a blue baseplate.  Now that Lego no longer sells blue baseplates, I'm thinking about moving this and all my other lake shore buildings onto sand baseplates, freeing up the blue ones for the ocean.  Of course, I'd have to pay $8 a piece for the new baseplates, but I'd only have to buy four or five of them, so it's not that bad.  But then I'd have to build upon the baseplate to put some water on it, maybe raise the buildings a bit...  I dunno.  I'd have to sit down and play with it to figure out what to do here.

Rear view of the Seaside Cottage

Sets used: 7346

No comments:

Post a Comment