Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Lego Haul - 9/11/17

My wife and I were in Target, and we FINALLY saw some 71018 Series 17 minifigures there.  I only needed three to complete the series.

The haul from 9/11/17 

Like Meat Loaf said, "two out of three ain't bad".  I was able to get an Elf Maiden and  Butterfly Girl.  Rocket Boy wasn't there.

It was easy to feel up the packaging this time around, as all three minifigures don't have the standard length legs.  Both the Rocket Boy and Butterfly Girl have shorter, child-like legs.  The Elf Maiden has 2 x 2 x 2 slope brick to represent the bottom part of her dress.  All the non-standard legs made it to easy to find the ones I did.

The 71018 Series 16 Minifigures - Elf Maiden (left) and Butterfly Girl (right)

Finding Rocket Boy should be easy enough, with his rocket-shaped costume.  The trouble will be finding someone still selling these sets.  The LEGO Ninjago Movie minifigures are all the rage now in the Lego store.  I don't think I'm going to collect that whole series, as I have no idea what to do with them.  But now that I've taken a closer look...

BAH!!  I have to go buy more Lego's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment