Saturday, September 2, 2017

Lego Haul - 8/28/17

I finally finished the summer semester at school, so I could sit down and relax for a bit, recover some personal, internal mental strength, and get back to my normal, chipper self...  Right?  Wrong.  My in-laws were in town for the week, which meant running around town and doing everything possible in the limited time we had together.  It's over now, but it really took it's toll on me.

We did make it out to the Lego store at the MOA on Monday, and it was bad.  The shelves looked fairly depleted.  Way more than they should have been.  It had to be an end of the month thing.  Getting rid of the relatively older inventory and making room for the new stuff that was coming out on the 1st of September.

The Lego haul from 8/28/17

I made the best of it and got a small cup of Lego's.  I got about 35 white 2x4 bricks to add another level to the walls at the Police Station.  I also got a few pink 2x4 bricks for the Bakery I'm planning, giving me enough to build at least one wall.  I think I have enough for the rest of the outside wall, but I'd have to finish unpacking all the boxes from my recent move.

Contents of the small Lego cup from 8/28/17

The medium azur 4x6 plates will go towards building a more secure floor for the Princess Play Castle.  The ice cream cones are going to be used for ice cream (duh) at various locales.  The dark stone grey 1x2/2x4 angle plates gave me an idea for a large display sign.  Where and what it says, I don't know.  It'll come to me.  The other bricks will have purposes as well, what they are, I just don't know yet.

I guess I should back to work building things from Lego's...

No comments:

Post a Comment