Friday, April 15, 2016

Greenhouse

Last week, I wrote about the Hardware Store, which has all the tools and elements you need to decorate the inside of your house, but what about the outside?

The Greenhouse, along with outdoor decor products

The Greenhouse occupies the lot next to the Hardware Store.  It's got the landscape materials, patio furniture, and gardening materials you need to get your yard ready for the summer (I'm starting to sound like a Home Depot commercial, aren't I?).

The various landscaping supplies and plants available

The greenhouse, holding most of the flower for sale, is what inspired me to build a Hardware Store in the first place. I challenged myself to assemble it with the Lego Digital Designer.  First, the walls, then a roof, and finally a series of tables inside to hold all the flowers.  After I completed it, I built a store to support it.  I added the garden outside with trees and other garden products.

 Outdoor patio furniture (left) and flowers inside the greenhouse (right)


This is how you can come up with your own models.  Dare yourself to sit down and assemble a building or a car or a device.  You can do it, I believe in you.  And one day you'll have your own Lego city too.

C'mon down to Johnson's Hardware and Home Garden Center!!

No comments:

Post a Comment