Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Lego Haul - Cargo Terminal

For my 34th birthday last month, my mom was kind enough to get me a 60022 Cargo Terminal.  I wanted this as the foundation of building an Airport for my Lego city, which has always been a must have but I could never find the set to best get the ball rolling there.

60022 Cargo Terminal

It contained parts and instructions for a control tower, vehicles for moving cargo, cargo, a gasoline truck, and a big ass plane.  It's awesome...  But it could be better.  I'd like to have a passenger plane as well.  And an actual terminal building.  I am thankful for my gift though.

I guess I could try to turn the rear portion of the plane into a passenger cabin, but I'd have to increase the size of the plane, and I don't have the pieces for it, unless I bought another Cargo Terminal

Contents of Bags 1 through 6 

Fuselage and wing pieces

 Instructions and sticker sheet

With the Cargo Terminal now sold out, I hope Lego will create some more air travel-related sets in 2015.  Perhaps I'll get a passenger terminal and plane for my 35th birthday.

The plane (note that it measures 22 inches long)

Control tower, cargo vehicles, cargo, gas truck, pilot, and extra pieces

Cargo conveyor belt and forklift trucks

 Control tower and air traffic controller

 
Gasoline truck and pilot

Inside the cockpit

 The plane's cargo holds

Opening the tail of the plane (I have no idea why this is here, as this is not a military plane)

No comments:

Post a Comment