Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Lego Haul - 1/31/15

Made another Lego run and I finally got my Hot Dog Man and Double Decker Couch, along with a large cup of bricks.

The Lego haul for January 31st. 2015

I should have waited a day to buy these things, as Lego started a new promotion for a free construction driller with any purchase of $35 or more.  Oh well, I need to do an online Pick A Brick anyway, and that will push me over the edge to get the free set.

This time around, I don't have any firm plans for anything yet.  Hot Dog Man will probably go to the costume party at the Grandstand, but part of me wants to put him with the hot dog stand I have out at the Fairgrounds.  The bricks I filled my cup with don't serve any immediate future, so they'll probably be sorted into my containers for later use.  And the Double Decker Couch doesn't have a place to go, as it won't fit into any buildings.  I guess I could split it apart into two separate couches, but I don't have a lobby area anywhere.

This is what happens, too many Lego's and not a place to put them all.  YET...

70818 Double Decker Couch contents and finished product

Pick A Brick large cup contents 

Hot Dog Man, or as my wife likes to call him, Gaseous Weiner

No comments:

Post a Comment