Sunday, April 2, 2017

Lego Haul - 3/31/17

My wife and I ran out to Target Friday night to pick up some groceries, and they had some Lego sets 20% off.  To help complete my collection of Batman villains, I got the 70906 The Joker Notorious Lowrider.  Harley and Joker will go well with my Catwoman.

70906 The Joker Notorious Lowrider

March was pretty busy for me with work, school, planning to move, Pokemon Go...  It's been a bit too much lately.  Lego's have been very low on my priority list lately.  Once school is done for the semester in mid-May, I'll be able to focus on Lego blogging again.

The Joker Notorious Lowrider contents (left) and fully assembled (right)

Spending time putting Lego's together and writing about it is a luxury I can't afford right now.  I'm sure I could if I gave up the Pokemon Go, but I need the exercise.  Not that there's anything wrong with my body or I'm ashamed of it in any way.  It's just nice to go outside and walk, especially with the unusually warm winter we had in Minnesota this year.  It makes me happy.  Like Lego's do, but in a different way.

Harley Quinn and Batgirl battling on the hood of The Joker's lowrider

Once I finish school for the semester, I'll get back to regular Lego blog posting.  I've still got a few Waterfront buildings to go over.  Then it's onto the Marines and Plaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment