Saturday, March 18, 2017

Lego Haul - 3/18/17

My wife and I were at Target again this morning, and I was feeling lucky.   I thought I could find the last Lego Batman Movie minifigure to complete my collection.  It only took five bags, but I found Commissioner Gordon.

The Lego Batman Movie minifigure pack and the Commissioner Gordon that was inside it.

Now that I have a complete collection, I can determine what I want to do with them all.  Most of them will be civilians hanging out at the Grandstand, enjoying the rock show and chilling with friends.  And the Glam Metal Batman may have to get on stage  The Gordon's, Barbara and the Commish, may become police officers.  I got plenty of those already.  Dick Grayson might work in the Research Lab or something (though I don't know how handy Robin is with designing tools and such; Wayne Industries come up with all those wonderful toys). 

My full collection of Lego Batman Movie minifigures

I haven't seen the Lego Batman Movie yet.  I should probably do that before my wife and I go to California again.  Maybe we'll Netflix or DirecTV or buy the DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment