Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Restaurant

As a part of the Lego City I was creating, I needed a place for everyone to grab a nice meal, hang out with some friends, and relax after a hard day of work.  What better place to do it at than a restaurant?

Front view of the Restaurant

Side and rear views of the restaurant

There were a few major internal elements I wanted to incorporate into my design.  A couple of outdoor tables with umbrellas for a patio, a bar with some stools for people to grab a drink, a hostess to help people find a table, a larger table for big groups of diners, and a kitchen with all the amenities.

Restaurant hostess and a grumpy business man at the bar.

The kitchen was easy to design, as I took elements from 6350 Pizza to Go to block it off from the dining area.  I placed its refrigerator in the corner.  I also used some of the roof pieces for a patio umbrella, the entryway, and the sink.

Chefs working in the kitchen

For the tables, I could only fit three inside, but I did get two out on the patio.  I put the bigger table in-between the two smaller ones.  It sits 8, where the smaller ones only have enough room for four.

Marines out for lunch at the big table

Family dinner at a smaller table

A couple of friends out for a drink on the patio

I have plenty of food stuff to serve everyone who comes in.  Drumsticks, pizza, croissants, carrots, bananas, fish, apples, clams, pie.  Almost too much food, as I have little room to actually store it in the Restaurant.  I've moved some of it to my Grocery Store, which will help this out the inventory.

Lego food

I've got plenty of Lego cups for beverages, but not enough of any one type and color to have a "standard" for the restaurant.  If I got enough of one kind, I could divvy up all the others to additional locations.

Lego cups

I've also got a lot of people to who could work at the restaurant, but I don't know where to put them all.  Among the guys potentially out of work include a couple of pizza guys, Taco Tuesday Man, and a couple of Diner Waitresses.

71007 Pizza Delivery Man and 71004 Taco Tuesday Man

The pizza delivery guy and truck from 6350 Pizza to Go

Two 71002 Diner Waitresses

Sets used: 6350, 71000, 71002, 71004, 71007

No comments:

Post a Comment