Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Lego Haul - 12/4/17

I finally broke down and spend some of my Lego store credit on various bricks to continue construction on several of my buildings.  I ended up using $20 to get these pieces, and I'll tell you how they are going to be used now.
 
The Lego haul from 12/4/17
  • The blue 2x6 and 2x8 plates will build up the last layers of my hospital's walls.
  • The green 1x4 and 1x6 plates will fill in the gaps in the plates surrounding my Trevi Fountaion, which will be the centerpiece of my Plaza.
  • Most of the white plates and both of the 2x4 pink bricks are for display fixtures in the Bakery
  • All of the brick yellow plates are for the roof to the Pony Farm office
  • The two 1x4, two 2x10, and the 1x1x1 corner bricks are finishing the Police Station walls
  • The 6x8 dark grey stone plates build up the walkway for the top level of the Watch Tower.  So are the 8 1x1x1 black corner plates, as they will be used to secure the staircases between levels.
  • The 1x3 and 1x6 bricks are for the display shower in the Plumber Shop.
  • The brown 2x4 brick is for the Cargo Terminal.
I think that covers everything.  I should upload a second picture of this image with labels on everything.  Then change my bulleted list to a numbered one.  I think I will...  When I get a chance to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment