Sunday, November 8, 2015

Lego Haul - 11/7/15

Now that I purged the backlog of October 2015 Lego purchases, I'm back on track to get haul posts out in a timely manner.  Yesterday, I checked out the local Lego Store to try to find the winter and Christmas holiday scenes, but only found the former.

40124 Winter Fun

The Winter Fun scene will go out to the Winter Village, as both kids will be having fun in the snow at the Ski  Lodge (if I ever build it).  The scene will also be used as decoration when winter comes around.

40124 Winter Fun contents

The coolest part of this set is the husky dog, which is a paint scheme I've never seen on a Lego dog before.  There's nothing special about this set, so I won't bore you with some longwinded narrative here, even if I had one to being with.

40124 Winter Fun fully assembled

No comments:

Post a Comment